Saturday, November 14, 2009

Have Cereal, Will Travel

Umm...I think we might just be crazy. First, we decided Lillianna was old enough for a 13 hour plane ride to New Zealand and second our bags are packed with cereal. We leave tommorrow morning and after spending all week getting ready to go, I am a bit nervous about the plane ride. I did manage to get all kinds of entertainment for Lillianna. I am still hoping and praying she sleeps most of the flight. And the cereal? Well, we are going to see my good friend Lisa who I traveled to Africa with and the one thing she requested from the US was Count Chocula. I discovered too late that it is ONLY stocked in stores now at Halloween, but you could buy it from Amazon- in a 12 pack. So, we did and not all of it is making it there, but Lisa will be stocked for a while and the rest I think it will make a great stocking stuffer:)
Posted by Picasa